OFFICIAL WEBSITE * WWW.THEPERFECTHUMANFACE.COM* COMING 2020
Contact Us--- theperfecthumanface@gmail.com - Administrators: Emmitel, Welerbee, Haifa, Jacqueline, Sabinna, Roman and Sanjay. Writers: Sanjay, Sabinna and Jennelle. All photos featured on this site are property of their respective owners unless otherwise noted. Thank you for your support.

Is there a Universal Standard of Beauty?

For those of you that didn't know there is a universal standard for facial beauty regardless of how people perception of what facial beauty is the divine proportion of the face is 1 to 1.618, any faces that match this equation are considered perfect human face. The truth is that a lot of the faces in the world are not symmetrical but fortunately not all beautiful faces fit that criteria. Below are 4 factors that equate the perception of beauty the common factors that have screamed in your face for centuries that dictate The Universal Standard of Beauty.
Written by Tasha - a contributing writer. 1. Symmetrical Dogma. The Masks, Ratio 1.1.618, mathematics, and the golden ratio. I am not an expert on all these devices, technique to judge a beautiful face but a lot of people have said, "That beauty is in the eye of the beholder" So what if celebrity A fits into the mask, so will still perceive her or him as not so attractive. My assessment is that I find it so incredibly interesting how they come up with these things. 2. Characteristics of a Beautiful Face. In males - Tan skin, Prominent jawline, slender face shape, full lips, Thicker and darker eye brows, Prominent cheek bones, No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth. In females - Suntanned skin, a narrower face shape, full lips, youthful face, Big eyes, small nose, full lips, long dark eye brows and long lashes, defined cheekbones, Doll like facial features. 3. The White woman, the model of beauty? First let me say this is not to bash women of any culture but this is a legitimate point I am trying to make. White woman are beautiful the world over I totally agree but I think that women really don't need to aspire to be like them, there are beautiful woman in every nationality in the world, and some aspire to be like the white woman, they want her hair texture, the light skin color, the eye color and statistics as well as you locally weave shop or skin lightening procedures have proven this theory that everything close to white is perceived as more beautiful so they say. Slavery misconceptions and fallacies have brain washed the general public into thinking this way that white women are the epitome of beauty. This has fueled the light skinned vs dark skinned rivalry still relevant today in every nationality that isn't Caucasian European. To the perfect human faces that are women reading this- It is time to wake up be comfortable in the own skins and never allow the media or anyone dictate to you what is beautiful. 4. Celebrity Bias or worship. How many magazines, internet polls, and media declarations can one celebrity, they obviously rule the world. There is a Celebrity Bias and everyone around them worship them as they were God themselves. You will notice on the internet which I find so intriguing how they try to defend a celebrity when someone doesn't like them, it is like a civil war. Fair enough, if any magazine wants to find the most beautiful woman in the world/or sexist man alive just look outside it is a enormous world out there just look. Celebrity worship what actually are you getting from it? © All rights reserved. Photographs are property of their respected owners. banner

22 comments:

  1. I can barely read this because (no 2) model eyes are so piercing my soul God she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Article it makes to much sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good examples given point well taken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know she wants to remain anonymous but I know the second lady on the photograph she is the most beautiful lady I've ever seen and those eyes OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the topic a worthy of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The universal beauty standard for females is LIGHT clear skin....nowhere does it say suntanned/brown skin. Light skin is preferred by men because light skin reveals more about a woman's health, evolutionary beneficial for mate selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really????? I see Cowards always want to argue a point as "Anonymous" really come from behind your computer you coward! LMAO Your point lacks factual knowledge of people in general some preconceived notion based on theory alone or narrow minded studies in so many ways your racist! Light skinned is not preferred by all men nor are all light skinned or white face attractive what a stupid statement.

      Delete
    2. @Mark Helzberg PhD

      Yes, really. I have read this preference for light skin in books and articles, my comment is not something that I made up. And I never said ALL men....obviously environment and surroundings play a part as well. I am stating this to correct the person who wrote this article. Making up lies is not professional and her article lacks factual knowledge by the way.

      I am speaking from a scientific point, you can search for yourself.

      And how am I a coward when I chose to be anonymous for my own privacy? I did not know privacy meant being a coward. Child, please.

      Delete
    3. Hey Rea - - I would advise you to read Tasha's article again there are many references to factual information she is not misleading anyone. Our team of scientists and beauty experts come from our own independent scientific research, polls, and clinical studies from all around the world. Our research has lead us to believe that tan to brown faces are considered quit attractive very symmetrical we are not bias in our judgements of beauty we research the whole spectrum of facial beauty. Just for reference on the internet many studies also state that tanned skin is also perceived as attractive within men but remember this is about the physical facial attributes not rocket science you know all is based on theory or opinion which is up for interpretation of the viewer. With that said I thank you for at least reading this blog coming soon is our official website. If you would like to submit a article that you wrote on this topic or subject email me.

      ----Welerbee

      Delete
    4. Scientist Welerbee I wouldn't give this commenter (*Hey Rea) the time of day! Clearly she is delusional and wants attention. She want even give you her real name ? was it up with that ? There are many studies on the internet that back up Tasha claim with colored skin or tanned skin and the last time I checked tan skin is brown being a favorable attribute of facial attractiveness. I am white but I notice that many of my people get so offended when a woman or man of color get any props in terms of facial beauty and the color. It all stems back to racism and self hate. This blog is about facial beauty. You are a genius in your field of study keep doing what you scientists are doing. This blog is the best on the web with no bias. This commenter needs to get a life and do some more research. I rest my case.

      Delete
    5. Mark--Mark Helzberg PhD-- I am not racist, I am only asking for reliable sources which Tasha did not site. It is irresponsible to say this and not back up your sources. If you have the sources then put your money where your mouth is because I have searched and can't find any proof of what she and you are saying.

      I am not White and therefore no biased in what I say.

      If you travel around the world, you will see many countries preferring very light skin and have read studies where light skin was preferred most of the time. Thailand, China, Korea, Japan, India etc all love light skin ....even in America people love light skin as well and the proof is in the movies, magazines. Just look at all the pale actresses who are praised for their beauty so don't deny that they aren't beautiful due to their creamy color.

      I have done my research around the world, you obviously haven't so I rest my case.

      thank you Welerbee. I support this blog and only wish to contribute .


      Delete
  7. This is a great article well put together. I am going to use this on my website it is so true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Gayle or shall I say Mrs. Collins! lol.. This is Emmitel you babe girl have our permission to include this on your website. The entire article (this part is just to wet everyone whistle) it will be featured on our main site forth and coming as well as our documentary series it is sure to raise a few eyebrows I'll say. Thank you for your interest. I will be talking to you soon.

      Delete
  8. Just happened upon this blog and this article it is very enlightening on the universal standards of beauty. I have read many articles concerning this on the internet I must say this is the most objective and the best I have read thus far. I like how she breaks it down in 4 categories she has the guts to say what a lot of us would want to say. She is on the money.

    ReplyDelete
  9. REAL TALK I absolutely loved reading this post. She speaks the truth. A truth that a lot of us are afraid to say or don't have the guts. XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good read I like this article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a honest approach to such a delicate topic. I think it all stemmed from slavery, the white people did a excellent job in teaching the world that white skin is supreme while in fact that was the biggest lie ever told. Black skin is the best it never really ages due to the high melanin content. That is why I love this site never a bias.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BINGO.. Mr. Avery you hit the nail on the head! Very good observation. Light skin is preferable around the world but I think most races have been conditioned to prefer pale skin. I am a white male and my ancestors taught us to believe that white skin is the best. I love the brown tan skin very beautiful.

      Delete
    2. A lot of races have preferred pale skin way before media and brainwashing. It is important to remember that and respect different cultures.

      I remember reading a love poem that was from Ancient Egypt and the poet was adoring the white skin of his love and saw the beauty of white skin. So it goes way back.

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *